Sponsors

.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Chicken and Feta Lettuce Wraps



This is a fast dinner or lunch. My husband travels a lot so my dinner looks like this a lot of nights. I  used leftovers from a Whole Chicken from the slow cooker, but you can use a rotisserie chicken from the store or any leftover chicken you have.



Large lettuce  leaves
Chicken of choice
butter
salt, pepper, and garlic to taste
black olives 
feta cheese (this was tomato and basil feta)

I warmed my chicken up in a pan with a little butter, and house seasoning (salt, pepper, and garlic to taste). Then added the chicken, olives, and feta to the lettuce and wrapped it up. 

The one on the left the lettuce is just folded in half the one on the right is folded like a burrito. I enjoyed these wraps with some chips and salsa.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by we LOVE to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...