Saturday, December 22, 2012

Mashed Potato Soup

When  I was growing up this was what potato soup was. I prefer a chunkier soup most of the time but when I have leftover masked potatoes,  this makes those leftover into another meal, usually lunch the next day. 
 I start with equal parts potatoes and milk, once that is mixed well you will more than likely need another part milk but I add the milk slowly until it is the thickness I wish, this way you can stretch this as little or as much as you wish. Then I add a bit of cheese if I have some, and a bit more house seasoning (salt, pepper, & garlic) to taste. Once it is heated through it is ready to enjoy. 

Leftover mashed potatoes 
Milk
House Seasoning 
cheese (optional) 
bacon to top (optional)




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Stopping by we LOVE to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...