Sponsors

.

Friday, December 28, 2012

Breakfast Burrito

I (Amber) use to love getting breakfast burritos for breakfast but now that I am a SAHM I am rarely out and about at breakfast time and the there are NOT many places my kids can eat breakfast with their allergies so I decided to make my own breakfast burritos and I think they were better than any fast food joint!


1/2 pound breakfast sausage
flour tortillas (our fav are the uncooked ones you can buy at Costco)
Eggs
shredded cheese
salsa
jalepenos (optional)
milk
1/2 onion, diced

Brown the sausage in a skillet with the diced onion. Put in a bowl once finished.

I poured off the leftover grease and then mixed the eggs and little milk together and cooked scrambled eggs in the same skillet as to not dirty up any more dishes.
I cooked out tortillas and then layered the toppings. I think the key is the cheese and salsa but you can put whatever you like on it! 





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love homemade breakfast burritos. Breakfast is my favorite meal. I've made them ahead of time and frozen them. They taste just as good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping by we LOVE to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...