Sponsors

.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanksgiving Desserts

Earlier this week we shared some Thanksgiving Dinner ideas HERE so today here are some great desserts to enjoy on turkey day.  I have a family member that brings This Paul Newman Cake almost every year and some how we have no pumpkin or pecan pies anywhere on the blog, we may just have to fix that sooner rather than later. So here are some other great desserts just click on the title above the picture to go to the recipe.  
No Bake Pumpkin Pie in a Jar
This is a fun twist on a classic, and I made mine Gluten Free and this would be a nut free option too. 

Green Tomato Cake 
If frost has not gotten those green tomatoes  here is a great way to use them up. This cake is super moist and similar to a carrot cake in taste. 

Pumpkin No Bake Cookies
This is an easy to make cookie and good for those who don't like a lot of dessert. 

Pear Tart 
I just LOVE this dessert and it is easy to make and looks like something really special it is a family favorite for sure (I may be taking this to my family meal this year.)


Cookie "Pumpkin" Pie 
This cookie is a fun surprise for kids, I make it Gluten Free for my son at Thanksgiving. 
  
Chocolate Chip Pie (nut free)
You can never go wrong with Chocolate and this pie will not disappoint you. 


Chocolate & Pumpkin Truffle
I have taken a version of this to Thanksgiving the past few years and it is always a hit. 
this post is linked up with yesterday on tuesday   Delightful Order   The Brambleberry Cottage  Beyond the Picket Fence
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Bookmarking this page for when my Sweet Tooth strikes ;-)
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy I found you again:) My computer died and I lost numerous bookmarks. But don't laugh, the way I found you is your Red Neck Picnic Basket, LOL. Your Thanksgiving dishes look amazing. Now I am off to pin and follow via Facebook:)

    Hope you week is filled with Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you found us too... I had the same issue not long ago:)

      Delete
  3. They all sound delicious! Thanks for sharing at Time Travel Thursday. Be sure to stop in tonight to see yourself featured.

    Blessings,
    Liz @ The Brambleberry Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! We will be sure to check out the party tonight! Have a happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping by we LOVE to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...