Sponsors

.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Slow Cooker Spiral Ham

By Amber

This was the best ham we have ever made! 


Honey
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
Ham (we buy the spiral hams from Aldi - they are good and cheap.)

Sprinkle 1 cup of brown sugar on the bottom of the crock pot. Put ham on top of brown sugar. Pour some honey on the top and then sprinkle the remaining half cup of brown sugar on top. My ham had been froze and had been place in the refrigerator over night to thaw out. I cooked it on low for 7 1/2 hours. Then I mixed the packet that came with the ham as directed and pour on the top. I covered and cooked for another 1 1/2 hours on low. 

**I don't know if the ham hasn't been frozen if you would want to add a tiny bit of water but ours had tons of juice that I poured over the top before I poured the glaze packet that came with the ham and also the next day before I reheated it.**




Pin It

This post is lined up at Funky Polkadot Giraffe   Mandy's Recipe Box   Salt Tree   Not just a housewife  Mom On Timeout  Yesterday On Tuesday  The Brambleberry Cottage  Crumbs and Chaos

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Pinning this one! Thanks so much for sharing at Mom On Timeout! Have a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got mine at Aldi, $4 off this week! I'm making this right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping by we LOVE to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...