Monday, July 23, 2012

Peach Cobbler Smoothie

Some friends went and picked peaches the other day and gave me a bag of them and I didn't get a chance to make a peach cobbler and didn't want them to go to waste. My hubby bought us a nice blender a few weeks ago so we have been on a major smoothie kick lately so I figured I would come up with a peach cobbler smoothie.




3 small to medium peaches (peeled, sliced and core removed)
1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
1/3 cup oatmeal 
2 TBS honey
cinnamon
ice







I will say this was not my favorite smoothie but it was nice to switch things up and try something new!


Pin It

This post is linked up at Reasons To Skip Housework  33 Shades of Green   Mandy's Recipe Box   Crazy for Crust

1 comment:

  1. this looks lovely - I will have to wait for peach season here in Australia (Christmas time) to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping by we LOVE to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...