Sponsors

.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Chocolate Banana Smoothie

I was really wanting a chocolate milkshake the other day but didn't want the calories from ice cream so I thought I would try to make a healthier treat that would still get me over my sweet tooth. I whipped up this chocolate banana smoothie in a few minutes and it did the trick! 



1 banana
2 TBS chocolate syrup
1/2 cup milk or coconut milk
Ice 





Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 278 g
Amount Per Serving
Calories
271
Calories from Fat
29
% Daily Value*
Total Fat
3.2g
5%
Saturated Fat
1.9g
9%
Cholesterol
10mg
3%
Sodium
78mg
3%
Total Carbohydrates
57.1g
19%
Dietary Fiber
4.0g
16%
Sugars
39.2g
Protein
6.1g
Vitamin A 6%Vitamin C 18%
Calcium 15%Iron 6%
Nutrition Grade A-
* Based on a 2000 calorie diet






Pin It

4 comments:

  1. I love chocolate and banana smoothies. I used to drink one each morning for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son has been begging me to make a chocolate banana smoothie. I tried one recipe but it was way too rich. I'm going to give this a try! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tried this and I LOVED it. Would it be okay to put it on my blog, All You Can Chew? I'll give credit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping by we LOVE to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...