Sponsors

.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Burger and Fry Seasoning

Submitted by Ann Kelly






This is a great easy seasoning mix for burgers and fries. I put it in my burgers and mix before making my patties and add to the outside of the burgers as well before I grill them. It is also yummy to put on french fries before serving. This would also make a good Father's Day gift or stocking stuffer for the grill master in your family. 



1/4 cup paprika
1/4 cup salt
1/8 cup garlic powder
1/2 TBS Chili Powder
1/2 TBS Cumin
1 TBS Black pepper
1/2 tsp celery salt
1/2 TBS basil

 Simply mix everything together and enjoy. 











Pin It
We would love for you to follow us on Facebook!
Special thanks to our fellow bloggers who let us link up this post: Bringing BeautySkip to My Lou  Raising Memories  Kayla's Creations  I am Addicted to Recipes   I should be mopping the floor    Meals for Busy Moms

10 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy. Great gift idea indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks delish. Would love it if you link it to Piquant Potluck

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much do you use per pound of meat

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks great! I shared a link to you post at Try it - Like it http://tryit-likeit.com/entries/eat/burger-fry-seasoning-recipe

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made your burger and fry seasoning and it was a hit at our house! I used it on turkey burgers and it brightened them right up! I'm making more for gifts for Christmas - thanks you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so glad you all enjoyed it.. I have several jars filled on my counter for gifts as well.

      Delete
  6. This sounds great! I love the recipes you post. If you get a chance, please visit my blog, All You Can Chew. I'm a fairly new blogger, and I'm trying to get ideas from other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you recommend sprinkling it on top of burgers or mixing it into the ground meat before cooking it? How much seasoning would you use for 1# of ground meat? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can do either, I normally mix mine in the meat with an egg to help hold it together. I use about 2 TBS per pound but we like things spicy

      Delete
  8. too much "salt" for our liking ........ change celery salt to "celery powder or ground celery" would be better

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping by we LOVE to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...