Thursday, May 24, 2012

This Bread Is like Crack

Submitted by Ann Kelly



This is the easiest stuff ever and it is SO SO good. My husband RARELY if ever asks for seconds or asks for me to make any dish other than Hamburger Hash BUT the first time I made this break I had to bake more and he has repeatedly asked for it again. 

thinly slice baguette 
2 Whole bulbs of Roasted Garlic
1TBS butter
1 TBS olive oil
sliced muenster or havarti cheese 
Take the cloves out of the bulbs of garlic, and them and everything else except the cheese and bread into a small food processor or magic bullet, and mix until paste. 



Then put the paste on the slice bread (you want a good amount on there believe me) 
then cover with the cheese. 

Bake at 375 degrees until the cheese is melted and the bread is golden brown..... This stuff is SO SO GOOD.
Here I serve it with Lasagna that I had in the freezer and served with a fresh salad.


Thanks to our fellow bloggers for letting us link this post up to their sites: Taking Timeout ThursdayBetween Naps on the PorchMade in a DayChic On A Shoestring DecoratingSimply Sweet HomeOne Artsy MamaA Little Knick KnackHappy Hour Projects504 MainIts a Hodgepodge LifeSimply DesigningThirty Handmade DaysTatertots and JelloLolly Jane BoutiqueCrumbs and ChaosMrs. Happy HomemakerYummy InspirationsCreate with JoyIn The Old Road



Pin It

13 comments:

  1. Pinning this! Looks so yummy!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! With those ingredients how can you not love it? Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Havarti cheese is my absolute fav! This sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just visiting from Happy-Go- LUcky and just had to see the best garlic bread ever! And I was not disappointed, Whoo Hooo! This sounds amazing. I would love to invite you to link this up to Freedom Fridays Blog Hop. (because I don't have the best garlic bread ever at my party, Lol)

    http://myturn-evelyn.blogspot.com/

    PS Check out my May 24th post where I am co hosting Katherine's Corner Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop. TWO Parties, one place! So hoping to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to try this, just your photos made my mouth water! Roasting garlic and slicing cheese on my agenda and soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great!:)Found your blog on Blog Hop Social Made in a Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, looks delicious :)

    http://carabossesbakeshop.blogspot.com/2012/05/ive-just-posted-one-of-my-new-creations.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. This does sound good - I love the flavor of roasted garlic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bread looks great but I'm totally drooling over the lasagne - what a combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks delicious! You're being featured today at Mom On Timeout! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, my husband would just love this! Thanks for the recipe. I'd love it if you would consider sharing it with our Summer Recipes linky party. We're two blogs sharing one combined linky party for double exposure.

    Shasta
    http://intheoldroad.blogspot.com/2012/05/summer-recipes-and-all-stars-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am kind of afraid to even make it...it looks deliciously dangerous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping by we LOVE to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...