Sponsors

.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Key Lime Smoothie

Submitted by Amber

My hubby is not one that normally enjoys smoothies but when I told him I was making a key lime smoothie for breakfast he wanted one too! The measurements listed below was enough for one smoothie (shown in picture below). 



coconut milk (about 1/4 cup)
banana
Juice from two limes (you can use more if you want more flavor)
vanilla yogurt (about 1/3 cup)
ice (about 1/3 cup)


We would love for you to follow us on Facebook!

Thanks to our blogging friends for linking this post up at:

Yummy Inspirations Sweet as Sugar CookiesTater Tots and JelloLolly Jane BoutiqueFunky Junk InteriorsSisters of the WildwestEveryday Moms MealsThe Gunny SackMy Favorite FindsSkip to my LouMad in CraftsCybele Pascal  Lady Bird Ln.  The Creative Paige  Its a Hodge Podge Life

















Pin It

9 comments:

  1. Yum, yum!! I love smoothies and will totally try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited to be a new follower! I would love you to follow me back at http://iheartpears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband is a key lime freak and loves smoothies. He would go nuts for this. Thanks for scoring me some bonus points! Have a blessed week & come back soon ~EMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy, how refreshing in the warm weather! Now following, Tanya :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the key lime yogurt flavor from Yoplait. I think I would like this! Thanks for sharing at Must Try Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi,

    I’ve started My Sweet Party, where I every month host a party with a theme (MAY theme is CHOCOLATE). The party is ongoing the entire duration of the month and then I will choose my top three favourites and feture those blogs. I would LOVE you to join My Sweet Party!

    http://meandmysweets.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/my-sweet-party-chocolate-cake-love.html

    XXX
    Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love key lime. This looks so delicious and refreshing! Perfect for the warm months ahead! We are so glad you came to another week of our fun "Strut Your Stuff Saturday". Please join us again! -The Sisters

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that sounds really good ... I'm going to do this tomorrow with frozen yogurt cubes, frozen banana, probably a little more almond milk and 2 limes :-) Yummm...thanks for sharing over at Made By You Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds delicious. I love lime! Thanks for sharing at Breakfast Ideas Mondays!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping by we LOVE to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...