Saturday, May 12, 2012

Green Smoothie (tropical blend)

Submitted by Amber
I made this the other day and I think this is my new favorite smoothie! My hubby and mother in law tried it today and they both really liked it too! 



1/3 cup vanilla yogurt
2 TBS coconut
1/3 cup coconut milk
2/3 cup pineapple
banana
BIG handful of spinach leaves


Put everything in blender and blend well!

Pour in cup and ENJOY!!



Pin It

We would love for you to follow us on Facebook!
Special thanks to our fellow bloggers who linked up this post
:Be Different Act NormalCrafts Keep me SaneSimply Sweet Home
 

2 comments:

  1. That sounds great. I would love to give it a try. Thanks for coming and sharing this with us at The Sunday Round Up.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have bee wanting to try my own green smoothie.. Ill have to give this one a try.
    Thanks for sharing at our Sunday Round Up! Can't wait to see what you have for us next weekend. Have a GREAT week!
    xoxo
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Stopping by we LOVE to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...